Monday, August 24, 2009

Deadbeat

I've been getting lazy lately.
Not really getting into much mood of blogging.
Goodness knows if its even interesting or not
but maybe its just me.
Yeah.
Its just me. . . . . .
About a week ago I got a massive dose
of reality check kicked into my head.
Kinda woke me up and brought me back down
to earth.
Anywho~
Did a baby photoshoot the other day for a friend's
newborn niece.
The shoot went okay I guess.
I won't say that there's any really fantastic
or terrible shots;
its not bad for a first attempt but
I can do better on
my second or third try.
Definitely gonna ask to do another shoot again.

Nechan's got two new kitties!
And I've just seen the photos.
They're such gorgeous fluffies
with huge paws.
I swear you can play thumbwars with them
and lose.
Can't wait to photograph them and
challenge them to thumbwars. :)

Followed my friend to somewhere the other day
to shoot cats.
It was a rather interesting place
with a really colorful sordid juicy history.

Lets start off with my friend.
Can you spot him?
Lmao.


Tried my hand at shooting streets.
I love blue skies.

I happened to be shooting this cat


When my friend told me to look at the window above me.
He was laughing so hard he nearly peed his pants.

Tadaaaaaa!
The kitty that was peeping at me from the windows!
Such a curious lil kitty.
Came to investigate the strange clicking sounds.


When we were leaving the area I spotted another cat
from the same house peeking at us.
It was hilarious.


Quite alot of cats live in this place here including
Peeky Cat 1. and Peeky Cat 2.
The black and white kitty in the foreground is quite
OCD and kept licking itself the whole while.


"Wut?"


We went for a quick drink at a coffeeshop nearby
before continuing our hunt for cats.
The way this cat stretched was so symmetrical.
It made me want to stretch myself.


The same cat decided to jump up a barrel.
What if kitty goes Boom?
Would its 9 lives be sufficient?



Such a manja cat that patiently allowed us to
photograph it.

This dog scared the shit outta me.
My friend happened to walk by a door
when he point waved at the door.
I thought there was a cat and hurried forward to look
when suddenly it lunged out barking furiously.
Thankfully it was leashed up.
:/
Although at the end of the day my friend
walked past a gate which had a really dark interior
when suddenly he got ambushed by a crazy yorkshire terrier
yapping at him madly.



This Kitten is just too cute.
We both wondered if this was the parent.
More blue skies and symmetry!
:D
Before we left for home there was this sick kitty.
It had nothing to eat
save for that bowl of strange porridge
that had been sitting out for goodness knows how long.
It crawled over to lap feverishly at the muck before
climbing up the steps to sit in the shade.
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment