Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Dismantling Frank

I went to the doc this morning.
Brought my lil doodle book along to pen down ideas and themes
that I brainwave upon while daydreaming.
Doc says I've got pink eye/ sore eye/ conjunctivitis.
Thankfully its already healing up.
He gave me medicated eyedrops to speed up the
healing process.
So after work the moment I got home.

I spotted my sisters.

"Eh Mei!! Doctor says I've got sore eyes!!! Did you know you can catch it from my just by looking me in the eye?"

*evil grin*

Sisters: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooOOOOOOO"

See me chase my sisters up and down the hallway, trying to catch their eye.
"MOMMY YOU SEE JIE JIE!!!! GO 'WAY!!! GO AWAY!!!"
*hysterical*

Might have a date with Mr Evins this friday.
Provided he didn't fly my kite like he did last week haha
that moron.

No comments:

Post a Comment