Tuesday, March 31, 2009

On my way down

I think.
I have pink eye.
I shall see a doctor to get my eye assessed tomorrow morning
before going down to office at 11 to work.
and valiantly spread the seeds of PINK EYE.

Today was such an......
Unnerving day?
Eventful?
Heart Jolting?

So I had the super wide angle lens with me today.
I decided to practise shooting with it so as to learn how to cope and minimise
barrel distortion from a super wide angle.
Initially started the shoot at the quarry at Bukit Timah Hill.
But the sky was completely overcast and not a cloud was in sight,
in other words,
Nice scenery but ugly sky.
I got bummed out and grumpy.
Daddy knocked off from work and too me to eat
Prata.
Nomnomnomnomnom.
I love daddy to bits.
I can practically hear someone hiss Daddy's Girl from Pasir Ris now
*coughcough*
So anyways after that I went to West Coast Park.
The sky was still overcast.
So I went to the only McDee's there to pass the time and hope for some
nice clouds and sunset.
For some reason I felt
apprehension and a sense of foreboding.
I knew He was there.
Don't ask me how.
I just know.
Gotta hate my sixth sense at times.
True enough there he was.
My Ex.
He sat indoors, studying and doing stuff on his laptop.
I sat outdoors.
I don't know if he noticed me or not.
But I did my best.
I acted confident.
I held my head up high and went inside Mcdee's to get
a drink.
Maybe I was secretly hoping he noticed me.
Bah.
I'm still hung up.
I think.
So anyways around evening time
I packed my stuff and snuck a peek into Mcdee's.
He's left.
Hmmmph.
I went off to the jetty in hopes I could catch a decent sunset before I
trekked off to my client's place to shoot the interior.
( Beautiful house I tell ya. Keep your eyes peeled for the pictures.)
The sunset was not bad.
But I can always do better.
I'm sure of that.
I will do better than yesterday.

I trekked about 2 kilometres to my client's house.
Actually more like amble/stroll.
I made it there with time to spare for dinner.
Dinner was simply divine.
Grilled Fish with Salsa with a side of baked beans and potato salad.
Apparently the potato salad was spiked with onions.
and I didn't notice till I crunched into them....
Vulgar.... Pervasive....yet Light.
I liked it.
For the first time I like potato salad with Onions!
I was quite idiotic.
My client's house was at block xxx.
Around me were blocks with numbers close to xxx.
I ran around the whole fucking area searching for block xxx before I realised;
that
Block XXX
was the block I had my dinner at!
I'm really observant aren't I?
Anyways,
Here's the sunset I took today at West Coast.
Hope you guys like it.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment