Monday, January 12, 2009

3rd Day of the Tattoo convention

Final day of the convention. Didn't stay for long after that. Got a few shots that I truly needed to complete the documentation of the event. 
One of which being Chris Garver; I swear the crowds for him are simply ridiculous. Luckily I hovered around the area just when they announced the resumption of the autograph cum photo taking session. 
Went next door to the John Little Expo Sale. Bought myself the giant bolster that I badly needed. 
Is it a sin if I need something clamped between my legs when I sleep at night? ;P

Earlier in the morning:
Me *Hollering* : Mom! Can I get a new bolster? My old ones' all lumpy and flat!
Moom *in the crapper*: NooooOOOoooooo.
Me: *Grumble*
Goes to Dad who's gardening outside.
Me: Daaaaaaaaddy~ Can I get a new bolster? 
Dad: Go and get lo- *gives $20*
Me: Sure anot? Wait Mommy scold. She said I'm not allowed to buy a bolster.
Dad: Haiyo nevermind.. Go and buy! 
Me: *Triumphant*

Texts Inez on the phone
" Yay gettin a new bolster today. Mommy said no so I complained to daddy. He gave me money to buy a new bolster :>"
Inez: "Eee daddy's little girl. U evil to your momsie"

So yeah I finally got my new bolster; from the sale. 
Just for kicks I deliberately hugged the bolster and went back into the tattoo convention. Looking very much like a sleepy backpacker. Drew amused glances and stares from the throngs and hordes of menacing looking tattooed people. Sure they look menacing but they're nice people :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This scared the shit outta me when I was composing my shot. The eye stared at me non stop. After taking the picture that I was satisfied with; I stood up and moved.
AND THE EYE FOLLOWED ME!
IT FUCKING FOLLOWED ME!!
Then I realised;

fuck its battery operated.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment