Monday, January 19, 2009

A reminder to myself.

So many things wanted.... Yet I can never remember it until I feel inspired to really save up for it again... Expensive hobby indeed.

  • Light Tent 75 X 75cm from StudioOutfitters - $50
  • 650W Studio Mini Lights from Tago Tech - $128
  • EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM lens from Canon - $600+ for a good second hand
  • EF 70-200 f/4.0 L Lens from Canon - $750+ for a good second hand
  • Hardtail Bike (Raleigh? Giant? Scott?) fitted with Air Zound, Bottle Cage and Blinkers
  • A nice Peaked Cap that is small enough for my head for once - Priceless
  • That swanky pair of boots I spotted from Americaya - $199
  • Eyebrow Piercing
  • Tattoo (Nechannnnnn are you done with the design? )
  • Another haircut. (My stylist left and the noob fucked up my hair. Doesn't even look cut)
  • A new poster for my room( I'm eyeing This)


No comments:

Post a Comment