Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Bitter End

Busy busy busy.....
Just picked up the lens from Jason at camerarentalcentre today...
Great service from the crew.
Today I rented the canon 10-22mm lens.
Its a wide angle lens and I'll be using it for an interior shoot tomorrow.
Hope I can pull it off.
So far the preview sample pictures I've taken are more or less alright.
But I needed to cover more area and the 18-55mm isn't enough considering that the interior of the shop is abit small hence the rental of the wide angle lens.
Extremely cosy though.
I might post up sample pics at the end of the shoot after I'm done processing I guess.
Also just finished processing the Raw Images for a friend's pet.
She's so adorable!
Did I mention that doggy frenched me? She stuck her tongue out at me so I mimicked her.
and she licked my tongue..........
Oddly her saliva doesn't smell of doggy at all haha.
She's such a strange dog. Timid yet nuts at times. She went bonkers and did jumps and tail chasing when she saw us playing with her gingerbread man.
I remember her running up the stairs to peek at Farah and I from the banisters when we visited Kelvin.
Simple endearing.
After all these I might contact Dec to see if he's free to let me come over and photograph his cats.... His beautiful beautiful cats... and to make arrangements and pitch shoot themes for a client's pet rabbit.
Followed by a sunday morning shoot at 7am- 7FUCKING AM OMGAWD UNGODLY HOUR!!
for the Aviva Ironman Triathlon.
At least I can claim cab money after that... Gawd I'll have to leave the house at 620am.... Maybe I can crash and conk out at Inez's place for awhile after the event is over. Shall ask her later....
Goddess do you grant your loyal humble servant shelter at your unholy shrine?
I'll pay homage to you forever and help carry your bike up and down the stairs to the East Coast Park Underpass for all of eternity until the day I die and you redeem my worthless soul.
Bah........ I need to find more things to do.....



No comments:

Post a Comment