Sunday, March 22, 2009

Save the World, Get the Girl


Saturday and Sunday had been a hectic day for me.
To put it
I was doing my own personal marathon
and pushing myself hard :)
Saturday was Mel's Birthday and a moonlight shift at
East Coast for behind the scenes for the inaugural Avival Ironman 2009.
Mel's birthday was fun.
Went to Mind's Cafe at Boat Quay to play board games and shit
and yeah we did alot of lame stuff.
We caught Jian Zhi picking his choice tiles
when we started our scrabble match lawl.
We mimed ridiculous actions for a game.
Played Jenga Truth or Dare Edition.
We sabotaged poor Jian Zhi and he had to do a forfeit of our choice
Muahahahahaha!
Inez had to leave early bummer and we went for quick dinner before going
to Esplanade to camwhore and do stupid shit.
Much to the amusement of the public
Plus mosaic festival was on at the same time :D
Had to leave at 10pm with Subash to east coast after that
for a shootout for the preparations of Ironman.
Went home to get some sleep before leaving in the morning again
to resume shooting the start of Ironman.
The night shoot took longer than expected and I reached home at 1am.
Showered
Prepped
Camera Maintenance
Personal Demons.
I conked out at 3am
only to wake again at 5am
to get ready to leave the house for my ride to east coast.
Thank god for 7-11.
I managed to get a coffee fix to jump start my system :)
while poor Subash was struggling to be alert.
Apparently coffee wasn't enough.
All in all the entire day was quite good if not
mentally tiring.
Although I did crash at Inez's place completely zonked
before going home to process the photos.
I could have done it the next day but hell
its just fun to push yourself to your limits
just to see how far you can go.
So here are a select few pictures from
Mel's Birthday + Camwhoring session at Esplanade
and Aviva Ironman 2009!


Mel the Birthday Girl

Bohan gleefully stacking the block

YC removing the block with the delicacy of a surgeon
Jian Zhi had to do a forfeit after we sabotaged him and the blocks.
We made him pose with a girl from another table.
I got glared at by the boyfriend but hey!
Its good fun for me.


Mel & her cake baked by Inez
Group Shot
wanna fork?
Cake nomnomnom
Said cake gave me immense sugar high
did and said stupid things loudly and
embarrassed the gang

Jian Zhi! Look into the lens!
>:D

Sweet innit?
Look at how close the two of them are? :D

wtf was goin on here?
I don't remember what happened when I shot this.
WINFACE FTW

everytime take photo with you
you pull funny face..... :(
I GO KILL MYSELF BAI

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
Ekin was supposed to shove Subash
She didn't.
Her coolness did it telekinetically

omgwtfzors

I'm supposed to eat ur shoe?
Mmkays
Nomnomnomnom



Aviva Ironman 2009

Proud dad before the start of the race


Found flowers tied to the rails of the bikes.
Methinks its a marking so that some of the triathletes
can locate their bike quickly



Cool innit?
Tandem Bikes!


50metres from the finish line.
Hours before the end of the race

Me prancing to the finish line.
I rarely run.
Prancin is more fun and retarded.
and I don't twist my ankle as easily.



I noticed that the caucasian supporters are really vocally and physically supportive of their own people.
Singaporeans just wave flags when their own kind go by.

Bananas nomnomnom

Amused Subash watching me take our self portraits in the
reflection

and the champions and finishers of Ironman 2009!



His bodysuit is friggin awesome man.

All Access media Pass!



No comments:

Post a Comment