Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25

So I got tagged on facebook. Figured might as well just copy and paste the damed thing over here as well. Let you know more about yours truly. :P

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you

1. 
I always wanted to shave my head at least once. I wanted to get it shaved on my big 21 last year where my birthday coincided with the charity foundation thingy about shaving your head for cancer patients. Unfortunately my father threatened to kick me out the door if I dare return home bald.

2.
Quite the troublemaker in primary school. I studied in Ahmad Ibrahim Pri and was the first batch of kids enrolled. Also the few very first to get punished for smashing eggs against the school wall( pri 4), first girl to get caned in pri 5 for throwing a vulgarity scribbled paper plane to the neighbouring school and throwing a water ballooon at a parent volunteer (Pri 6)

3.
I don't like living in a hdb. If opportunity presents itself one day, I'll rather return to living in a kampung in the jungle with my parents and sisters. Growing veggies outside, drying clothes in the courtyard behind, bathing in the toilet which is located a short distance from the house and listening to the deafening drum of rain on the zinc room during the monsoon. Yup. I'm a true blue kampung girl. 

4.
For those who're wondering about my orientation. Well. Actually I haven't a clue either. I'm just sitting on the fence for now. GIve me time and maybe eventually I'll figure out what I want.

5.
I've been trying to learn how to rollerblade. Unsuccessfully. I freaked my neighbors out frequently with the loud crashes and thumps when I took a fall.

6.
On the other hand I'm an avid cyclist. I'm cycling on a borrowed bike for now. My old one just got stolen recently and it was barely 4 days old. My legs cramp up if I cycle for the whole day but I don't really care. I keep goin & goin & goin.

7.
I'm supposed to be doing my resume now and recompiling my works. But yeah. I'm best friends with procrastination.

8.
I'm not a religious person even though I'm supposed to be in a religion. Every 15th of the lunar month when we're supposed to be eating vegetarian my dad and I will buy deep fried spring chicken from downstairs and share it together when mother's out. Its a secret only between daddy and I. :D

9.
I'm currently searching around for a venus fly trap. I want to keep one as a pet.

10.
Did I mention that I love photography? I think I can shoot well; and I can shoot better. Give me time to improve and I'll stun you one day :D

11.
Omg only 11 facts done? Ugh.

12.
I love the taste of blood in my mouth. Its there occasionally when I wake up. So if you see me licking my lips or biting on them; now you know why. BLOOD.

13.
I'm not proud to be Singaporean. So Singaporean fanboys and fangirls. But the way you Singaporeans behave is just deplorable, embarrassing and plain rude most of the time. I don't get how we got ranked as one of the few courteous countries in the world. I suspect the votes got rigged.

14.
I like black. Its only those rare once in a blue moon would you see me wear red or white. No I'm not an emo so fuck off.

15.
I have a pierced belly button. I got it for fun with Inez. I'm planning to pierce my left eyebrow next and get my back tattooed. *coughfarahismytattoodesigndonecough*

16.
I understand that I rub alot of people the wrong way. Most of the time quite a few won't like me and tend to get the wrong idea about me. Just because I'm loud and vocal at times and laugh scary. Well I say fuck you. If we don't get along thats just too bad I guess? I'm sure you'll find more friends that you can get along with other than me. 

17.
I never regretted the path I took. (okay maybe a little bit) Sure there were quite a few complaints about DMD and stuff and I didn't really get a job related to dmd. I became a photographer instead. But I digress. I didn't regret making the friends I met at DMD. Some whom might be mere aquaintances(refer to 16) and some who I'm really close to now. No regrets meeting you guys at all. I love you all. <3

18.
I like caps. I've quite a few but I wear a certain few occasionally. I'm currently in love with my flat top. I'm searching for a peaked cap now. A la the kind that you see britney spears wearing when she was dressed like a chauffeur in the Womanizer mv. <3

19.
Yes embarrassingly enough I was a Britney Spears fan in secondary school. Then after that my music tastes have since tapered to rock, electronic and indie. Although if I'm right a friend of mine once told me that indie is not really a music genre.

20.
I like shooting food. . . . . . . .  and macro photography... and nudes. yeah closet perv much haha

fuck there's still five more facts to go.

21.
I want to compete in a bike marathon. and I just missed the registration for one organized by NTU. NooOOOooo 

22.
Actually, I would love to wear a dress again. The last time I wore anything properly girly was my school uniform. The reason you don't catch me in a dress or a skirt is because I'm an extremely self conscious person. Even my ex did not get a chance to see me in a skirt.

23.
I love boots. 
All the better to kick with >:D

24.
I just noticed the pile of sunflower seeds on my pc table. I love sunflowers. I grow them every now and then. I'm still looking for the seed that sprouts those hugeass sunflowers with those beautiful huge heads.

25.
Finally! Number twenty-five! hmmph. I love all things sour. I can drink sour stuff for the entire day. I also love bitter food(ironically I loathe bittergourd though) and I don't really like sweet stuff. 

Finito



No comments:

Post a Comment