Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Rev 22:20

I'm sorry but I cannot resist blonde jokes. or any lame assed jokes in particular. 

One day a brunette, a redhead and a blonde decide to go through their daughter’s purses.
So, the brunette goes through her daughter’s purse and finds cigarettes. She says, “Oh my god, I’m so ashamed! My Daughter smokes.”
So, the redhead goes through her daughter’s purse and finds an empty can of beer. She says, “Oh my god I’m so ashamed! My daughter drinks.”
So, finally, it’s the blonde’s turn and she finds a used condom. She says, “Oh my god I’m so ashamed! My daughter has a penis.”


One day a big group of blondes met in New York to show the world that blondes aren't dumb.
They begged: "Ask any of us any question, and we will show you that we're not dumb." 
The group caught the attention of a passer by, who volunteered to ask them some questions. He climbed up on a car and randomly picked a blonde out of the crowd. 
She got up on the car too and the man asked: "What is the first month of the year?" 
The blonde responded: "November?"
"Nope," said the man. At this point the crowd began to chant, "Give her another chance, give her another chance." 
So the man asked: "What is the capital of the U.S.A ?" 
The blonde responded: "Paris?"
So the crowd began chanting again: "Give her another chance, give her another chance." 
The man said: "Okay, but this is the last one. What is one plus one?" 
The blonde replied: "Two?"
“Give her another chance, Give her another chance." screamed the crowd.


Q: How many blondes does it take to screw in a lightbulb? 
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb and one to spin the ladder around


Q: What did the blonde customer say to the buxom waitress after reading her nametag?
A: "'Debbie'...that's cute. What did you name the other one ?"


A blonde and a brunette are skydiving.
The brunette jumps out the plane and pulls the cord -- nothing happens.
She pulls the emergency cord and still nothing.
The blonde finally jumps out of the plane and yells "Oh! So you wanna race, huh?"


There once was a blonde who was very tired of blonde jokes and insults directed at her intelligence.
So, she cut and dyed her hair, got a make-over, got in her car, and began driving around in the country.
Suddenly, she came to a herd of sheep in the road. She stopped her car and went over to the shepherd who was tending to them.
"If I can guess the exact number of sheep here, will you let me have one?" she asked.
The shepherd, thinking this was a pretty safe bet, agreed.
"You have 171 sheep," said the blonde in triumph.
Surprised, the shepherd told her to pick out a sheep of her choice.
She looked around for a while and finally found one that she really liked.
She picked it up and was petting it when the shepherd walked over to her and asked, "if I can guess your real hair color, will you give me my sheep back?"
The blonde thought it was only fair to let him try. "You're a blonde! Now give me back my dog."

No comments:

Post a Comment