Saturday, February 28, 2009

Illegal Attacks

Got the hammie at last...
omg I wanted to kick to owner so hard so that his asshole is where his mouth is...give him a new mouth to chew with.
fucking irresponsible pansy assed noodle legged nancy boy.
He has no idea what breed the hamster was and presumed it to be of
roborovski breed and has no idea if it was a male or female.
The hammie;
Oscar as I've named her..
(yes Oscar because she's cranky like the sesame street character and I like Oscar the grouch);
has 3 good legs and a stump.. the stump being the upper left rear thigh.
She's also balding on the left side of her skull and she emits a strange smell which I suspect to be decay.
Am taking her to the vet in the afternoon later to assess her and see if she's in need of any medication or to splint the stump up so that it can heal properly.
Her fur is growing all over the stump and I can't determine whether if there's exposed bone.
All the more for me to take her to the vet because she's taken a possessive liking to the wheel and runs like her ass is on fire.
Pains me to hear her stump thump and drag against the wheel.
I had to take the wheel out first to make sure she doesn't run too much to aggravate her wound.

Anyway yesterday was the day of the bbq and it more or less went well.
I had fun building the fire.
We had a smorgasbord of food.
Veggie Kebabs,Chicken Fillets,Weenies,Chikuwa,Crabstick,Stingray, Prawns and of course Mashmellow.
Jian Zhi tried kite flying and unfortunately he must have sailed the kite into some godly being's territory up there because when he came running in our direction the rain followed and when he ran off down the road the rain also followed him.
(I keep imagining a kite emerging from the clouds and knocking over a cup of tea that the godly being was reaching out for).
We managed to wipe out most of the food before settling down to watch the gang play card games.
Was halfway into Scrabble and we were all having fun teasing poor Jian Zhi when it started raining.
(eeg? snil? wth is snil? spelling phailed ftw.)
Undeterred we continued under brollies and a hand powered flashlight when
the rain got heavier.
We had no choice but to abandon our games and take cover.
Wanted to take pictures but unfortunately my camera seems to have fucked up on me....
Its the dreaded code Err 99 of Doom!
Err 99 being one of the non problem specific code that comes up on the screen which means there's a multitude of reasons on why your camera might have decided to go belly up.
How depressing...
Am I the only person to be depressed from my camera failing on me?
I'm already suffering from withdrawal knowing I won't have the camera at ready when I feel like taking pictures at my whim and fancy.
I'll have to take my poor baby down to the service centre after work tomorrow.
Haiz so much for looking forward to camwhoring with my friends last night at the bbq.
Su is sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment