Monday, February 16, 2009

Tallulah

My mother is driving me crazy again.... 
This may sound really disrespectful or maybe even unfilial but what the fuck?! How superstitious can you get bloody hell....... 
I could probably rant lots more about her but I shan't.
Going off to east coast park in a bit to meet DM & probably Zac to shoot sexy women and men cable skiing... 
Hopefully they should be sexy. . .
 If not the day would have been considered a waste. :P 
and then after that its off to tampines to pick up a new ballhead for my tripod. :D Bwahahaha....
 My muse is contemplating whether to take a bus to Ave 4 after that to eat fried carrot cake for dinner after that.
The Carrot cake uncle was not in that sunday when we went to the coffeeshop after the crazy cycling session........ T_T
with the tripod this time it should be easier for me to shoot my friend's hamster. Considering that she refuses to sit still long enough I'll need both hands to work and with the camera mounted on my tripod, I can shoot with a remote trigger. I'm such a genius*coughcough*
I've some pictures of my friend's hammie up. 
Do check it out in the pets portraiture section if you're interested. 

No comments:

Post a Comment