Tuesday, February 3, 2009

7 Seconds

So i got curious see? 
I kinda installed a code into the blog to track the number of hits I might get from the public... and more or less rather also stroke my ego at the same time while I'm at it. :D I'll be removing the code from the blog at the end of the month once I'm done with my research. But still I must say I'm quite surprised by the number of hits I got. I guess some thanks(?) are in order? So yeah. 
Thank you. *COUGHirecognisesomeoftheipsinparticularCOUGH*
Didn't expect the hit or two from overseas though. If I'm right one of them should be a certain Magoose and certains friends from my mmo days. 
I heard Niffy will be resurrected soon! Look out for Tainted & Marijuana again bwahahaha! 

So I got this heads up from Inez earlier on about this cycling for a greener something (sorry for my blatant ignorance; all I heard was cycling and that piqued my interest period fullstop case closed end of bloody discussion) that was organized by NTU.
I am interested and I'm going to join. Sorry babe I'll be joining this even if you cannot make it <3 . 
I went to the website to get more information and to register. 
The route is quite short, about 28 kilometers; starting from the Sun Plaza Park at Tampines and ending at East Coast Park Area C if I'm right. 
Guess what? 
After checking all these out, I was going to sign my name and join the bandwagon. But but......
REGISTRATION'S CLOSED!
IT CLOSED ON THE SUNDAY 31ST OF JANUARY!!!!!
T_T
NoooOOOOOOOOooooOOOOOOooooOOoo
I am saddened.  




No comments:

Post a Comment